Premiere Opera International Summer Auditor Program
Are you an amateur singer or an opera lover who is interested in seeing behind-the-scenes first hand intensive training of opera singers? Being immersed in Italian culture? Learning to speak the Italian language? Meeting the young talent that you may be interested in sponsoring for future development? Enjoying food, wine and making new friends!?...Then you may be interested in auditing our program, which includes:
- Italian Course: 3 weeks, Monday through Friday, 19 hours per week (3 hours every morning from Monday through Friday + 2 hours of conversation on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon), 57 hours total.
- Housing: Double room in a shared apartment, single room or private apartment options available. All utilities included. Apartments are fully furnished including linens, washer, as well as kitchen utensils and appliances.
- Airport Transfers: Charter bus from Rome Airport-Urbania-Rome Airport.
- Observations of all classes, masterclasses and concerts.
- Voice Lessons: Advanced auditors only (additional fee applies).
- 1 Overnight Trip to Verona and Venice: Charter bus Urbania-Verona-Venice-Urbania, chaperone, hotel stay in double room occupancy, guided tour of Verona city center, opera ticket at the Arena di Verona, boat transfer to Venice center.
- Fitness: Yoga & Meditation sessions to treat and affect the mind, body, and soul.
- 2 Cooking Classes
- 2 Ceramics Classes
- 1 Wine Tasting
- 1 Truffle Tasting
- 2 Full-Day Excursions (based upon group preference)
- 3 Half-Day Excursions (based upon group preference)
- Welcome Dinner & Farewell Reception
- Price per person - double room occupancy, $4,200
- Price per person - single room occupancy or private apartment, $4,400
- Non-refundable $500 deposit to be paid upon acceptance and then the remaining balance to be paid in two equal installments. Or save $200 (~5%) of the total fee by paying the entire tuition upfront.
- If you're unable to attend the full program, the tuition will be modified accordingly based on a per week basis.